ASCENSION TOURS PRESENTS
Ancient Mayan Yucatan Tour
November 18th – 25th, 2020
Join us on an epic & adventurous 8 day tour to South Mexico to explore Ancient Mayan Sites, uncover hidden mysteries and immerse yourself in the beauty of the Yucatan
$2800 PAY BEFORE JUNE 1ST (2 PAYMENTS AFTER DEPOSIT
$3000 PAY BEFORE AUGUST 1ST (4 PAYMENTS AFTER DEPOSIT)
$5000 FOR COUPLES SHARING A ROOM (2 PEOPLE)
$550 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT
This tour includes ALL meals (except for meals on free day), air flight, access to all sites, temescal experiences, transportation and entrance fees!
All you have to pay for is your personal activities on your free day and souvenirs
MAYAN TOUR 2020
- AIRFARE INCLUDED IN PRICE! (from the continental US)
- 8 Days / 7 Nights Hotels & Accommodations (Arrive on 1st night / Depart on 8th Day)
- All Transportation from airport, to each location and back to the airport
- Entrance Fees to all archaeological sites, cenotes and private tours
- Temescal / Sweat Lodge Experiences
- Mayan Tour Guide & Home Cooked Meal by Mayan Descendant
- All Meals Except for 3 meals on your free day in Playa Del Carmen
- Let us know if you are a couple so we can accommodate you & arrange hotel rooms accordingly
WHATS NOT INCLUDE:
- Meals & Activities on your free day
- Breakfast on last day before you leave
- Extra fee for flights coming from outside the USA
DAY 1: NOVEMBER 18TH, 2020
- All guests arrive to Merida Airport in Mexcio and will be taken in an Uber to the hotel to check in. Once we are all checked in and settled we will go out and explore Merida during the night and have dinner at a local resteraunt.
DAY 2: NOVEMBER 19TH, 2020
- After breakfast in Merida we will take the shuttle down to Uxmal directly to the main Archaeological site where we will explore the Mayan settlement. Once we are done at the site we will eat lunch locally and then head to the Eco Hotel in Santa Elena and then head into town to do some exploring, meet the local shaman that will be with us for the next few days and have dinner.
DAY 3: NOVEMBER 20TH, 2020
- After breakfast we will head to Kabah Archaeological Site and Sayil Archaeological site. These sites are not visited as often and you will have a rare opportunity to see some of the first Mayan constructions in the area. We will then head back to Santa Elena for a Temescal / Sweat Lodge experience followed by lunch cooked by the local Mayan family. We will spend the evening at the Eco Hotel where you can use the pool and other hotel services.
DAY 4: NOVEMBER 21ST, 2020
- Morning Temescal and then head back to the hotel to get ready and have breakfast. Then we check out of the hotel heading towards Playa Del Carmen in the Yucatan Riviera, stopping by Oxkintoc and the Mayan Cardinal Points in Santa Elena on the way. At night, after check in, we will have dinner on the beach at Playa Del Carmen.
DAY 5: NOVEMBER 22ND, 2020
- This morning we will start the day by going to a local Cenote to swim and bath in the healing waters. The rest of the day is a free day to explore the beauty of Playa Del Carmen. We will have space and get together on the beach from 3pm – 5pm for those who want to join (optional).
DAY 6: NOVEMBER 23RD, 2020
- An all day shuttle tour that includes Coba Archaeological Site, Tulum, visit to a grand Cenote and a buffet lunch. We will end the day on a beautiful tranquil beach and then meet back in Playa Del Carmen for dinner.
DAY 7: NOVEMBER 24TH, 2020
- After breakfast and a few hours in Playa Del Carmen, we will check out and head back to Merida. We will spend the afternoon and evening exploring the town.
DAY 8: NOVEMBER 25TH, 2020
- All flights will be scheduled to leave and go home on this day from Merida airport.
Your Tour Guides
Neil & Sol Gaur are the founders of Portal to Ascension. Creating 100s of events on conscious topics including webinars, retreats and tours; they have gained much insight about our ancient past. The True World History of Earth and Humanity is their passion; as well as, how this connects to consciousness and our spiritual evolution. Over the years Neil & Sol have traveled the world exploring ancient sites and connecting with locals. They have visited the Yucatan, Mexico once a year for the past three years acquiring many connections with the locals and expanding their knowledge of the Mayan people past, present and their future.
Portal to Ascension has commissioned a local Mayan family to build a Temescal / Sweat Lodge in the heart of the penensula near Uxmal in Santa Elena, allowing the family to become more self sufficient and not dependent on the resort industry that has taken over the area. This has also allowed for their Mayan friend, Jamie, to utilize true Mayan traditions and ceremonies in the Temescal. We will visit these places and more on this tour.
Neil has evolved in his understanding of the world, beginning with confusion and questions about religion and history and ultimately taking him around the world to explore answers for himself and create Portal to Ascension.
Sol has been surrounded by this awareness since her childhood; but not until later in life did she began to make discoveries and start to connect the dots on what was around her all her life. Her mission is to empower the world with awareness that can cultivate joy and innerpeace in a person’s life.
This tour is a collaboration with Neil & Sol, Jamie and his family to bring forth an authentic and mind expanding Ancient Mayan Experience for all who join.