John DeSouza: 6 Hour Para-Investigator Qualification Course
W/ Unlimited Replay Access
John DeSouza, The X-Man will be teaching a six hour course loaded with methods and techniques for any civilian to get to the root of any mystery. He will use basic Investigative Charts used by the FBI and True Investigators for over a hundred years.
Module 1: Read The Room-(1 Hour)
• How to Develop the Basic Investigative skills of a True Investigator
• What questions to ask and more importantly, how to know when you should only be listening.
• Body language tips—The words always lie but the body tells the truth. •
Exuding positive energy so people want to talk to you
• Basic Investigative charts used by the FBI and True Investigators for over a hundred years.
• Stories of Great True Investigators and how they broke down their subjects in order to save many civilian lives…
Module 2: Law Enforcement Fakery and calling it out (1 Hour)
• Build rock solid Knowledge, Skills and Experience of a seasoned Investigator. How to articulate that experience so you can use it to spot poor Law Enforcement.
• Hallmarks of Lazy Law Enforcement—how to spot them and call them out.
• How to do Investigations without having a badge, confidently and effectively.
• The greatest LIE of all—Polygraphs
• The greatest fakery of all—Debunking
Module 3: Recognizing “Experts” and then putting them aside (1 Hour)
• Qualifying “Experts” in Federal Court
• The TRUTH about Scientists and Academics (Phd.s)
• The real value of EVIDENCE, PROOF, TESTIMONY and why “Experts” don’t know any of this.
• How to avoid arguing with Scientists and “Experts”
• How the nature of True Investigation will inspire respect and understanding from people who disagree with your Investigative Conclusions
• How Investigative Standards protect your findings and the integrity of your investigations.
Module 4: Storytelling (1 Hour)
• The importance of stories and narrative in your investigations.
• How True Investigators are storytellers telling the story of their suspects/subject.
• The best standards and practices of True Investigators and how they evolve with time and technology.
• Video breakdowns from the world’s best storytellers, so you can model the greats
Module 5: Ghost Investigations and UFO Investigations (1 Hour)
• The best Standards and Practices for Ghost Investigations
• Best Standards and Practices for UFO Investigations
• You get what you pay for. These are Security Investigations and they have value.
• How most Investigators have lost before they have begun in these cases. Elusive Respectability.
• The most important charts to focus on so you aren’t overwhelmed with trying to manage a Ghost or UFO Investigation.
Module 6: Becoming a Para-Investigator (1 Hour)
• Knowledge, Skills and Experience required to become a Para-Investigator
• Definition and many advantages of being a Para-Investigator rather than just an ordinary Investigator
• How to quickly read anyone and know exactly what triggers will influence them
• The disadvantages of knowing “everything” about people.
• Going from Para-Investigator to Para-Seer.
With unlimited replay access
He also detailed an incident in which an eight-year-old boy was interviewed by a task force member in relation to his precognitive dream about 9-11, in which he received a phone call from an adult man who was begging for help as there was a fire in his office building, and he was trapped on the 77th floor. The task force officer revealed that he’d actually had the same dream. DeSouza’s next book, out later this year, The Extra-Dimensionals, will present tales of non-terrestrial visitors, and their agendas on our planet.
With unlimited replay access