Wayne Perry: Sound Therapy & The Therapeutic Voice
Saturday, February 17, 2018
12:00PM - 4:00PM PST
Discover how and why the voice and vocal toning can be among the most powerful tools in a practitioner's repertoire of healing techniques.
Sound therapy research has shown that the natural, organic nature of the human voice enables it to be the most vital and powerful vibrational healing instrument available to us. The therapeutic benefits of the voice far exceeded those gained by ALL assorted sound machines and musical instruments in comparative testing!
The facility to create and use the regenerative healing power of vocal harmonics and overtoning, demonstrated in this seminar, can effect deep emotional release and restore the body's natural homeostasis. This dynamic process can also open doors to deeper dimensions of consciousness and personal transformation.
With unlimited replay access
Wayne is a stunning testament to the profound healing power of sound therapy. He has miraculously healed himself from chronic kidney, liver, and lung diseases, pulmonary hypertension, hepatitis C, and severe injuries from a near fatal auto accident in 2010! Now, fully recovered from ALL, and in excellent health, he actively serves the holistic health community. For the past twenty-five years, he has helped to facilitate the healing of more than a thousand individuals worldwide.
Wayne has also garnered international acclaim by conducting healing sessions, classes, and workshops in Great Britain, Italy, Bulgaria and Japan, as well as in most major cities across the United States. In 1997, his travels were highlighted when participants from various countries joined him as he conducted profound sound healing experiences for all in attendance at the sacred sites of Stonehenge in England, and within the King’s Chamber in the Great Pyramid of Giza, in Egypt.
Enhanced by his previous experience as a creative professional singer, songwriter, performer and recording artist, Wayne has matured into a skilled and dynamic vocal overtoning specialist. He has recorded 12 unique sound healing CDs, along with several DVDs. In 1993 he published The Correlative Healing Chart for Sound Therapy which is popularly used by healers worldwide.
What you will learn...
1. Understand and use the 3 types of sound.
2. Use the voice as a therapeutic instrument.
3. Release tension, stress and pain with toning detoxification techniques.
4. Understand and apply the 9 Key Healing Principles for combating illness and dis-ease.
5. Transform the chemistry and harmony of personal relationships by changing your personal signature frequency pattern.
6. Clear, balance, and cleanse the chakras with vocal toning techniques.
7. Shift the body’s vibrational energy from unconscious resistance to conscious resonance for optimal health and wellness.
8. Create inner peace with sonic meditation exercises.
9. Create regenerative sound with pure, natural vocal harmonics and overtone chanting.
With unlimited replay access