In this world of duality, an ongoing struggle unfolds where we often oscillate between two extremes. On one side, we find the theory of evolution, proposing a gradual progression over millions of years. On the other side, we encounter creationism, suggesting our origin from a supreme being. After years of extensive research and a decades-long exploration of this subject, coupled with an awareness of how duality manifests in our world, it becomes evident that the truth often lies somewhere in the middle. Is it possible that a natural evolutionary process was, at some point, interrupted, leading to a quantum leap and the creation or enhancement of entirely new species? In this article we explore some of the missing links in Darwinism. Some of the points of contention in Darwin’s original theory include:
- Gaps in the Fossil Record: One of the criticisms of Darwin’s theory is the perceived gaps in the fossil record, where there appear to be missing links between species. Fossils of our ancestors have been found, but there is not a single definitive “transitionary fossil” that captures the precise moment when Homo sapiens emerged
- Complex Organs and Irreducible Complexity: Complex organs and structures, such as the eye, as examples of “irreducible complexity.” These structures could not have evolved gradually because removing even one part would render the structure nonfunctional.
- Mechanisms Beyond Natural Selection: While natural selection is a fundamental driver of evolution, there are other mechanisms at play, such as genetic drift, mutation, and gene flow.
- The Origin of Life: Darwin’s theory focuses on how species change over time once life exists but does not address the origin of life itself.
- Rapid Evolution and Punctuated Equilibrium: Some critics argue that the fossil record shows evidence of periods of rapid evolution, which they claim is not well explained by gradual natural selection. The theory of punctuated equilibrium, proposed by Stephen Jay Gould and Niles Eldredge, suggests that species can remain relatively stable for long periods and then experience rapid evolutionary change in short bursts.
The purpose of this article is to investigate the possibility that humanity may have been seeded or influenced by a race of beings or an advanced civilization that genetically manipulated our ancestors to shape our current form. By delving into ancient scriptures, we can observe that numerous cultures possess myths and metaphors that offer potential explanations for a creation scenario involving the hybridization of humanity, resulting in the emergence of Homo sapiens. Tune in to our next article which explores these ancient stories.